Clubeinvest.com — Arquivo Histórico (1997-2011)
Esta é uma cápsula do tempo da comunidade financeira portuguesa. Login activo para membros.
Clubeinvest.com
Home Privado Fórum Acções Índices Metastock Portfolio Managers Publicações Blogs Contacto
 

Editar as notícias:

Novo Sistema de Ratings instalado no Clubeinvest, saiba + aqui ou consulte os Últimos Ratings atribuidos em realtime.

Menu principal

3 Little Pigs

Iniciado por loveastorse, Julho 02, 2011, 17:32

Tópico anterior - Tópico seguinte

loveastorse

Humor   
   
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.   
   
She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather   
the building materials for his home.   
   
She read. 'And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow   
full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that   
straw to build my house?'   
   
The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think   
the man said?'   
   
One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly...   
   
'I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be ******!! A talking pig!'   
   
The teacher had to leave the room.   
   
________________   
investing